File a Police Report (non-emergency)
Welcome to the Santa Fe Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911
. Online reporting is a free service that allows city residents to submit non-emergency reports online. After submitting a report the system will allow residents to print a copy of the report.
Is Online Filing Right for You?
If you agree with all 4 statements below, then online filing will work for you.
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occured within the Santa Fe city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- This did not occur on a state highway or freeway.
If you agree with all 4 statements above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you disagree with any of the statements above and need additional information, please see Frequently Asked Questions
Submit an Online Report
Using the Santa Fe Police Department Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Upon completion of this report process you will:
What Happens After Submitting an Online Report
- See the words "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of of the police report to keep for your records.
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting