A Water Transmission & Storage System Master Plan was completed in March 2009 and provides the basis for a capital improvement plan to improve and expand water transmission and storage components. Specific attention was given to the improvements needed to utilize the water that will be supplied by the Buckman Direct Diversion (BDD) project. The master plan provides:
- Criteria by which the system could be evaluated and future improvements designed
- Water demand database for existing and future water demand that accurately distributes those demands throughout the system
- Critical supply scenarios for which the system must have capacity to meet water demands
- Calibrated hydraulic model of the water system
- Evaluation of the existing water transmission and storage system and the improvements required to utilize BDD supply and meet future water demands
- Capital improvements plan for transmission and storage system improvements
The Master Plan is linked to this webpage.